Roof Deck 3″ Type NS
Roof deck is essentially the structural component of the roof to transfer the load to the supports – typically steel joists or beams.
This lists the main functions of roof deck:
- Encloses Building from Wind
- Provides Fire Resistance as Part of UL Assembly
- Structural Base of Roof Membrane
- Resists Dead, Snow, Roof Live, Seismic and Wind Loads
- Transfers Wind and Seismic Loads to Vertical Components of Lateral Force Resisting Systems through Diaphragm Action
- Roof Deck Not Intended to Be Watertight in Any Circumstance!!
Roof Deck 3" Type NS:
- "N" deck is generally known as "deep rib" deck
- The deeper profile allows it to span longer distances or carry more load.
- 3” deep
- Comes in 24” coverage
|GAGE THICKNESS (in.)||0.0295||0.0358||0.0474|
SECTION PROPERTIES PER FOOT OF WIDTH(SEE LAYOUT FOR GAGES USED)
For ordering information please call Jennifer Hathaway at (508) 238-4500