EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Canam Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
As a federal contractor, Canam Steel is required to request and maintain data on applicants to ensure our compliance with EEO/AA laws and regulations. In our effort to comply, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify gender, race/ethnicity, disability and protected veteran status during the application submission process. Completion of this information is voluntary and in no way affects the decision regarding your employment opportunity. The information provided will be kept confidential.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Careers site as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance in completing the application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (301)-874-5141 or .
- Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law – English
- Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law – Spanish
- Canam Pay Transparency Policy Statement
- Employee Rights Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act – English
- Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act – Spanish
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Disclosure